Brochures & Resources
- DVConnect general brochure: Download here
- About Mensline + useful Contacts: Download here
- Mensline: Download here
- Women’s Legal Service: Download here
- Djirra Family Violence Factsheet: Download here
- DVConnect Flyer
- DVConnect TIS Flyer
- DVConnect NRS Flyer
- DVConnect LGBTQ+ Flyer 1
- DVConnect LGBTQ+ Flyer 2
- DVConnect Mensline Flyer
- Sexual Assault Helpline Flyer
- LGBTQ+ Healthy Relationships https://sayitoutloud.org.au/healthy-relationships/
- Information in your Language http://www.iwss.org.au/information-in-your-language/
- Contraception Options https://www.childrenbychoice.org.au/foryou/contraception
Brochures & Resources from the QLD Government
- Increasing your safety
Information for people who experience abuse and/or violence in relationships.
- Support someone experiencing domestic and family violence
Do you suspect that a friend or family member is being abused and you are not sure what to do? Do you know someone who is being abused and want to help? Has a friend, family member or someone in your community (such as a neighbour or work colleague) approached you and talked about abuse or violence in their relationships? These are the things you can do to help.
- Support someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander)
This brochure provides information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Queensland who may know someone who has been affected by family violence. It explains what family violence is and how you can support someone experiencing violence or abuse.
- For people who use violence : How can you start changing your abusive behaviour? Find out where to get help.
- For people who use violence (in Aboriginal communities)
- For people who use violence (in Torres Strait Islander communities)
- It’s your right to feel safe : For victims of domestic and family violence.
- It’s your right to feel safe : For young people experiencing domestic and family violence.
- You should be safe, respected and living without fear
A wallet card containing information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who are experiencing violence/and or abuse in relationships.
– English (customisable)
- Ngangk winyang keh mo’an ang, nint minam anman ang
A wallet card in Wik Mungkan containing information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who are experiencing violence and/or abuse in relationships.
– Wik Mungkan
– Wik Mungkan (customisable)
- Yu should be sape, ree’spekted an lib lipe weir norbody ken mek yu ahkan
A wallet card in Torres Strait Islander Creole containing information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who are experiencing violence and/or abuse in relationships.
– Torres Strait Islander Creole
– Torres Strait Islander Creole (customisable)