Donate to Pets In Crisis
Thank you for choosing to donate to our Pets In Crisis Program. It’s only because of donations like yours that we can continue to run this essential program. It is so important to us to be able to help the voiceless animals who are unfortunately involved in domestic and family violence situations. They rely on our help. They can’t pick up the phone and call us, or call the Police. So it is up to us to be their voice and help them.
How your donation helps
- $26 can provide a homeless dog/cat with a warm bed, litter tray, and a meal
- 53 could buy antibiotics for a sick dog/cat this week to help them on the road to recovery
- $100 can help keep an RSPCA inspector on the road fighting animal cruelty for another day
- $150 could help desex a dog/cat
- $350 could provide emergency treatment for 30 cats/dogs
Even more ways your donation helps
Safe bed and nutritious food daily
- $26 can provide 1 dog or cat with a warm bed, litter tray, and a meal
- $884 provides 1 pet with a safe bed, litter tray and a nutritious meal every day of the 34 days (average length of stay in 2018-19) that a pet is in the Pets In Crisis program
- $8840 provides 10 pets with the above
Desexing / Vaccinating / Microchipping
- $150 helps 1 pet receive desexing/vaccinations/microchipping
- $1500 helps 10 pets receive desexing/vaccinations/microchipping
Emergency veterinary treatment
- $350 provides emergency vet treatment for an animal who needs urgent attention.
- $3500 helps 10 animals receive emergency vet treatment
Cost to operate the Pets In Crisis program
- $150,000 operates the program for 12 months.
- In 2018-19, 237 pets were placed into the Pets In Crisis program.
- We are desperately in need of a corporate sponsor to help us cover the unfunded cost of operating the Pets In Crisis program. If you can help, please contact us at