Workplace Giving is an great way to donate to DVConnect and support Queenslanders escaping domestic, family and sexual violence. Workplace Giving provides employees with an opportunity to make regular donations directly to charities like DVConnect from their pre-taxed income. Employees nominate a charity and donation amount and these details are forwarded onto their employers payroll department who will process the donation to DVConnect on the employees behalf.
Once you’ve set up Workplace Giving through your payroll, you’ll hardly notice the deductions, but they will mean the world to the animals who you directly support
Join the Workplace Giving program in 4 easy steps:
- Ask your employer about joining their Workplace Giving program.
- Nominate DVConnect as your chosen charity.
- Select the amount and the frequency that you would like to donate.
- Let DVConnect know by emailing us at
If you have any questions, please email us at
How your gift will help
- Provide emergency transport to Queenslanders escaping a violent home
- Provide emergency accommodation to Queenslanders who have escaped domestic, family and sexual violence.
- Provide safe accommodation, food and veterinary care for pets of families who have fled violence with until they can be united with their family.
- Education and awareness campaigns to ensure more Queenslanders understand what constitutes domestic violence and that we can help them find a pathway to safety.