If you are holding an event to raise funds for DVConnect, please let us know by emailing and we can help you promote it.
Before fundraising for DVConnect, you will need to complete an Authority to Fundraise Form, send it to us and we’ll send you a letter stating permission has been granted.
Significant Dates & Events
- Sunday 8 March 2020: International Women’s Day
- May: Every year, the month of May is Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month
- Friday 1 May 2020: National Day to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic and family violence.
- First Wednesday of May each year: Candle Lighting Vigil to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
- Wednesday 6 May 2020: Brisbane Candle Lighting Vigil, Southbank, from 5.30pm
- October: Every year, the month of October is Sexual Violence Awareness month.