If you are located in any of the below areas, please consider supporting these fundraising events as their proceeds are directly donated to DVConnect.
Bloom Benefit – Brisbane
You’re invited to an explosively entertaining night out in Brisbane to support DVConnect.
This exciting fundraising event features an impressive array of entertainers from a variety of cultures, backgrounds, and lived experiences including drag, burlesque, variety and more. They are, and they welcome a community of survivors, allies, entertainers and friends.
When: Saturday 16 November, 7pm – 9pm
Where: The Sideshow, 349 Montague Road, West End
Tickets: $30 purchase tickets here
- The Bombshell Burlesque Academy – you need to see this explosive Burlesque performance live
- Wilhelmina ‘Willow’ Westwood – a cis male drag performer with an affinity for dance numbers
- Ruby Corvette – the Syncopated sweetie pie who will tap her way into your heart
- Curry Potter – the gorgeous drag queen activist extraordinaire
- Thalia Novela – Burlesque Queen and the Latin Goddess of Love
- Lord Severus – Gender bending drag deviant and legend
- Magnolia Knife – Sharp as steel, but summer-sweet
- Rosaline Derussi – Shake your tail feathers when this burlesque babe takes the stage
- Runway Movement – You’ll love Brisbane’s dynamic dynasty as they wown the runway like never before
- And so much more…