If you are holding an event to raise funds for DVConnect, please let us know by emailing and we can help you promote it. Before fundraising for DVConnect, you will need to complete an Authority to Fundraise Form, send it to us and we’ll send you a letter stating permission has been granted.
Ladies Night: Roaring 20s, Friday 17 October 2020
- Fashion Parade
- Heartfelt inspirational speeches from DVConnect
- Surprises worth your giving love
We look forward to welcoming you to this special evening – feel free to share this Invite with your friends � Thank you to Gainsborough Greens by Mirvac for making this event possible .
View Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/313255336645710
Significant Dates & Events
- 8 March every year: International Women’s Day
- May every year: The month of May is Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month
- 1 May every year: National Day to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic and family violence.
- First Wednesday of May every year: Candle Lighting Vigil to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
- October every year: The month of October is Sexual Violence Awareness month.