What you can expect when you call
- We will answer your phone call as promptly as possible and treat you with respect
- We will respond to your needs in a professional, flexible and empowering manner
- Your safety and the safety of other family members is our first priority and we will support you with your safety decision
- We will treat your personal and confidential information responsibly
- We may be required to release your information without your consent and within the Information Privacy Act Guidelines. We always specify this during phone conversations.
- We will arrange an interpreter if you need one
- If you are hearing impaired, we can link through the National Relay Service
- If you lodge a complaint we have a robust quality assurance process in place, and we will investigate your concerns. You always have the right to escalate your complaint. Go to Contact Us page for further information.
Get the help you need now by calling DVConnect
Counsellors are available from 7:30am until 11:30pm, Monday to Friday