If you are holding an event to raise funds for DVConnect, please let us know by emailing and we can help you promote it.
Before fundraising for DVConnect, you will need to complete an Authority to Fundraise Form, send it to us and we’ll send you a letter stating permission has been granted.
Significant Dates & Events
- 8 March every year: International Women’s Day
- May every year: The month of May is Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month
- 1 May every year: National Day to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic and family violence.
- First Wednesday of May every year: Candle Lighting Vigil to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
- October every year: The month of October is Sexual Violence Awareness month.