DVConnect is the only State wide telephone service offering anyone affected by domestic or family violence a free ‘crisis hotline’ 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Join our team and make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer flexible working arrangements and many other benefits.
- Join a friendly, supportive and multi-disciplinary team as we work towards the eradication of domestic, family and sexual violence.
- Full Time or Part Time Position available (male or female applicants encouraged to apply)
Program Leader – Specialist Counselling Team
- Join a friendly, supportive and passionate team making a difference in the lives of people impacted by domestic and family violence and sexual assault
- Full time contract position to December 2019 (with possible extension)
1800RESPECT Specialist Trauma Counsellor
- Join a friendly, supportive and passionate team
- Part time positions available – flexibility to work from 2 to 8 shifts per fortnight.
- Mix of shifts, however seeking applicants who can commit to some evening and/or overnight shifts
Womensline Crisis Intervention Counsellor
- Join a friendly, supportive and passionate team as we work towards the elimination of domestic, family and sexual violence across Qld
- Part Time positions available
- Attractive Salary Packaging options
Due to some internal movements, we have outstanding opportunities for professional, motivated and friendly staff to fill a number of shifts (evening and overnight) to complement our existing Crisis Intervention team. We are a dynamic and fast-paced organisation and the key activities of these roles are being the primary point of contact for the majority of our callers; providing crisis counselling and intervention support including safety planning and advocating for our clients to access appropriate support and referral pathways. The role will work across all our services, including the statewide sexual assault helpline.